Sunday, May 26, 2013

About Me.

Hello! I'm Dianna Buettell and I'm just starting this blogging thing so sorry if they are not up to par. This first one is just going to be about me so that you can learn more about me and stuff.
I'm 14 years old. (Birthday was 2 days ago)
I am a Ginger 
Everyone calls me Carrot
Music is my life, and I will probably post a lot about it.
Writing is a hobby that I like to do along with reading. 
I'm always hungry but I'm like a twig. 
My favorite colors are red, green, and purple.
I like to express my opinion about things.
Someday I want to change the world throughout either writing or music.
I play the flute and hopefully this summer I will be learning to be playing the guitar.

If there is anything else you want to know about me just comment below. Thank you for reading!! If you think my blogs are good then please inform other people about them! (: thanks. 

Yours Truly,
Carrot (:


No comments:

Post a Comment